We have several ongoing programs for adults at the library, listed below. To keep up to date on special programs such as author visits, educational programs, craft nights, etc. please keep an eye on our calendar or subscribe to our newsletter!
Knit & Crochet Club
Meets the 1st Saturday of the month from 10:00 a.m. - noon and the 3rd Monday of the month from 6:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m. This is an informal club for working on projects, socializing, and sharing ideas & patterns. Bring your projects, and we'll have coffee, company, and great selection of knitting and crochet books for you to browse. No sign up - just join us when you can!
Food for Thought Book Club
Meets the 4th Monday of the month at 7 p.m., September through May. Books may be picked up at the library -- we usually have copies of the upcoming book available about a month before the book club meets. Newcomers are always welcome!
2016-2017 Book List:
- Sept. 26- Vintage by Susan Gloss
- Oct. 24- The Storied Life of A.J. Fikry by Gabrielle Zevin
- Nov. 28- Prodigal Summer by Barbara Kingsolver
- Dec. 19- I Am Malala by Malala Yousafzai (Third Monday)
- Jan. 23- Go Set a Watchman by Harper Lee
- Feb. 27- Mrs. Poe by Lynn Cullen
- Mar. 27- Gilead by Marilynne Robinson
- Apr. 24- My Grandmother Asked Me to Tell You She's Sorry by Fredrik Backman
- May 22- Me Before You by Jojo Moyes
Book 'Em Mystery Book Club
Meets the 2nd Tuesday of the month at 6:30 p.m., September through May. Books may be picked up at the library -- we usually have copies of the upcoming book available about a month before the book club meets. Newcomers are always welcome!
2016-2017 Book List:
- Sept. 13- The Poacher's Son by Paul Doiron
- Oct. 11- The Life We Bury by Allen Eskens (CVBF Author)
- Nov. 8- Birds of a Feather by Jacqueline Winspear
- Dec. 13- The Silkworm by Robert Galbraith
- Jan. 10- The Good Girl by Mary Kubica
- Feb. 14- Wolf Winter by Cecilia Ekback
- Mar. 14- Sworn to Silence by Linda Castillo
- Apr. 11- Benefit of the Doubt by Neal Griffin
- May 9- Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins